|AVG DAILY DISTANCE||SURFACE TYPE|
|40km||Paved & Unpaved|
|Custom||Up to 10 Riders|
|Fall (Sep - Oct)||$80+HST/daily per person based on a group of 6 (self-guided)|
Feast your eyes on the vibrant reds and yellows of maple and birch and the often underappreciated late-season tamarack that the Almaguin Highlands and Muskoka are famous for.
Avoid the lines and congestion of Highway 60 and the crowded corridors into Algonquin Park. Our knowledge of the back roads stretching from the western edge of Algonquin over to Georgian Bay means you can fill your days submersed in the colours of fall on low traffic scenic routes.
We can create a gravel or paved route that highlights the best views the area has to offer.
Fall also means lots of fresh organic veggies area available from our co-located farm.
- Meal plan from Santosha Farm
- Customized route with consideration for group preferences (distance, terrain, elevation)
- GPX files for way finding apps
- Ride Guide
Estimated Cost – example based on group of 6:
- Self-guided: $80+HST/day per person
- Guided: $100 + HST/day per person (availability to be confirmed prior to arrival)
- Optional Meal Plan: $150/day per person (availability to be confirmed prior to arrival)
Group of 6 example – the all inclusive daily per person rate is approximately $230+HST.
Group of 8 example – the all inclusive daily per person rate is approximately $212+HST.
All inclusive includes accommodation, meal plan, custom route and ride guide.