|AVG DAILY DISTANCE||SURFACE TYPE|
|60km||Paved & Unpaved|
|Rolling Hills||6 - 10 Riders|
|August 21 - 23||2020 Pricing TBD - sign up for our e-mail list to stay updated!|
The Windsong Song Musical Festival is a small event that attracts big Canadian artists. This amazing festival takes place in Powassan, ON at the end of August and is the creation and passion project of Michael Hermon and his family. This cycling tour commences from Missing Link Adventure Tours and spends two days riding up to Powassan, with an overnight camping stay at Mikisew Provincial Park, arriving at the festival grounds on Friday, before the music begins. Saturday morning, enjoy a ride around Powassan before returning for Saturday’s programming.
This tour is reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Baggage transfer, return shuttle and meals and guide are included. Festival pass not included and must be purchased independently.
2020 Festival dates TBD – generally the second last weekend in August.
- Wednesday – evening arrival at MLAT
- Thursday – MLAT to Mikisew Provincial Park
- Friday – Mikisew Provincial Park to Powassan, ON, in time to see the night’s performances
- Saturday – Morning road ride around Powassan and back for afternoon performances
- Sunday – Breakfast and bus shuttle back to MLAT
The festival starts at noon on Friday with performances on Friday and Saturday.
Purchase your festival pass directly through www.windsongmusicfestival.com